Quick & Easy Chicken Tikka Masala
Serves 4 people
- 600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
- ½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Juice of ½ lemon (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and add the red onions or shallots.
- After 2 minutes add the chicken and allow to seal for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and the Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce. Cover and leave to cook through for 15 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to prevent the Tikka Masala from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt, sugar and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle over the coriander and serve simply with fresh hot basmati rice.