Classic Chicken Korma
Serves 4 people
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 jar of Patak’s Korma Spice Paste
- 1 can/400ml coconut milk
- 50ml water
- 1tsp garlic & ginger chopped (optional)
- 500g diced chicken breast
- 50ml double cream
- 1 tsp sugar (optional )
- Heat oil in a med saucepan.
- Add onion cook until soft.
- Add Patak’s Korma Spice Paste, ginger and garlic. Stir occasionally, until reduced and thickened.
- Add 50ml water, bring to the boil, cover, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and fry until sealed.
- Add coconut milk, double cream and a pinch of sugar (optional)
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander or toasted coconut flakes/chips.